whats up: #BustTheMyth – nukes are NOT carbon-free, clean, safe, green, or affordable!
• False solution: Nuclear power is not 'low carbon' - The Ecologist
• New Study: 95% Renewable Power-Mix Cheaper Than Nuclear And Gas
• Goodbye fossil fuels, goodbye nuclear. We can 'Get it from the Sun' - all of it!
• Mark Jacobson to James Hansen: Nukes Are Not Needed to Solve World’s Climate Crisis
• nuclear industry’s COP21 dilemma: 100% renewables is attainable
• Nuclear Power Is a Losing Proposition @GreenpeaceUSA
• A Big Fat Radioactive Lie
• Gunter: Cheap? Clean? Nuclear power is neither
• Can nukes slow down climatechange? – analysis of GHG emissions
• Nuclear power a losing proposition
• Six reasons to oppose nuclear power | @Fukushima_Watch
• Make nuclear history! Our EPIC Future! Create it with CleanEnergy –"There is a better way"
• James Hansen’s Nuclear Fantasies
• "Radiation is Good For You!" & Other TallTales of the Nuclear Industry
• Dear John (Hansen)– you don’t know what you’re talking about!
• 100% CleanEnergy is 100% Possible
• Demystifying Nuclear Power: Nuclear IS Atomic
• NuclearPower sags in safety relevance/misleads as "climate help"
• The Myth of Clean & Safe Nuclear Technologies– Holding the Nuclear Industry Responsible
• Clean Energy Beats the Market
• Wind Power Guru: Nukes Fail to Gain Traction in Monumental Paris Accord
• SA: 8 reasons why building new nuclear power plants is a bad idea
• Nuclear shouldn't be the future of energy
• Nuclear Energy Dangerous to Your Wallet, Not Only the #Environment
• Carbon-Free & Nuclear-Free: A ROADMAP FOR U.S. ENERGY POLICY
• Nuclear power carries extreme, persistent risks
• The verdict is in: solar & wind have won the technology race
• Nuclear renaissance? Failing industry is running flat out to stand still
• No Bill Gates We Don’t Need Energy Miracles To Solve Climate Change
• Nuclear Energy Is a Huge Security Risk - Fortune
• nuclear power reactors cannot be operated without major accidents
• Nuclear disasters waiting to happen
• Renewable energy versus nuclear: dispelling the myths
• We need to stop using natural gas & nuclear on our way to truly clean power.
• The Myth of the Nuclear Renaissance
• New Study Casts Doubt on the Future of Nuclear Power
• Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from #nuclear power: A critical survey
• Nuclear Power Is Not "Green Energy:" It Is a Fount of Atomic Waste
– videos –
• thanks to Fairewinds Energy Education - Nuclear Energy Education!
Smokescreen from Fairewinds Energy Education on Vimeo.
The Fairewinds Crew created this special 2-minute animation to show you why building new nukes is a lost opportunity for humankind with precious time and money wasted on the wrong choice. At least $8.2 Trillion would be needed to build the 1,000 atomic reactors the nuclear industry wants – that’s 1 reactor every 12-days for 35-years. Watch the animation to see what it means and why!
– at rc's "whats up" nuclear blog –
• nuclear? dirty•dangerous•expensive•too_slow!
#BustTheMyth – nukes are NOT green clean safe or affordable!
• WHY NUKES CAN'T SAVE THE PLANET FROM CLIMATECHANGE
• NUCLEAR POWER’S CARBON FOOTPRINT & NUCLEAR POWER’S OTHER FOOTPRINT
| Nuclear-Free, Carbon-Free Contingent to the Clean Energy Revolution March|
!!! July 24 in Philadelphia !!!
– at NIRS –
• Nuclear Power: NO SOLUTION TO CLIMATE CHANGE
• ClimateChange & Nuclear Power
• Nuclear-Free, Carbon-Free
• on New Nuclear Reactor Designs
• NUCLEAR ENERGY IS DIRTY ENERGY @NIRSnet PDF
• NUCLEAR POWER & CLIMATE: WHY NUKES CAN’T SAVE THE PLANET (PDF factsheet)
– on greenworld –
• Too cheap to meter? Not nuclear– SOLAR!
• nukes and climate - tag at GreenWorld
• Is Nuclear power the answer to Climate Change?
• What's wrong with nuclear power?
• #OcNukeDAILY NO NUKES NEWS
#BustTheMyth on TWITTER
Nuclear Power – No Solution to ClimateChange!