Livermore, California • Cambridge, Massachusetts • Los Angeles, California • Seattle, Washington • Madison, Wisconsin • Northampton, Massachusetts
August 6, 2013Livermore, CaliforniaJoin SF Bay Area PSR and partners for the annual Hiroshima Commemoration, Rally and Action, featuring keynote speaker Daniel Ellsberg.
- August 6, 2013Remembering HiroshimaCambridge, MassachusettsFeaturing speakers Brian Corr, Ira Helfand MD, and Pat Scanlon. Co-sponsored by GBPSR.
- August 6, 2013 - August 6, 2013Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Hanford: A Tragic ConnectionPortland, OregonJoin us TOMORROW for our annual commemoration of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and learn more about the connection to Hanford.
- August 6, 2013Hiroshima Remembrance Candlelight VigilLos Angeles, CaliforniaA public candlelight vigil will be held at the Santa Monica Civic Center to remember the victims of the August 6, 1945 bombing of Hiroshima and to support efforts leading to a nuclear weapons-free world.
- August 6, 2013Hiroshima to Hope: A Night of RemembranceSeattle, WashingtonCome together with the community to honor victims of nuclear weapons and join in the call for peace and nuclear disarmament.
- August 6, 2013Lanterns for Peace MadisonMadison, WisconsinRemember those who have died in war and reflect on a peaceful, nuclear weapons-free world.
- August 9, 2013Nagasaki Day MemorialNorthampton, MassachusettsSpeaker Anna Gyorgy and showing of PSR video "Humanitarian Consequences of Nuclear War". Followed by candle floating ceremony at Paradise Pond, with speakers Andy Larkin MD and Nao Sakurai.